We invite proposals from stakeholders, faculty and administrative staff to send proposals, which discuss and present challenges they have faced both in the wider university and on the ground.The main topics of the seminar are:
- What does teaching in EMI mean?
- Challenges and solutions for faculty
- Impact on pedagogy
- Establishing a review process as part of quality improvement
- How do we monitor and measure success?
- How does EMI affect assessment?
- The role of administrative staff in the internationalisation process
- Establishing needs of administrative staff
- Delivering effective language support for administrative staff
Call for proposals : DEADLINE 20 February 2017
Please folllow the template provided Click here
Language of the conference: English / Spanish. We can offer language support for accepted abstracts.
Nº of Words : 250/350 words
Acceptance of proposals: End of February
Full paper submission: 20 March 2017
A selection of papers will be published in an international journal.
* Speakers will have 20 minutes for their presentations and then the floor
will be open for discussion and questions during 10 minutes.